Altitude Boost - High Altitude Training in a Bottle
- Mimics the Effects of High Altitude Training
- Enhances oxygen uptake (VO2max) for increased speed, strength & endurance
- Stimulates Red Blood Cell Production
- Increases Lung Capacity and Oxygen Efficiency - 30 Day Supply / Bottle (60 Tablets)
- High Altitude Training Benefits in Your Home
- All ingredients are complaint with WDA, UCI, IOC and NCAA rules
Professional athletes have long used high altitude training to get a competitive advantage. It has become a major trend among top athletes performing in the Olympics and other competitive events. Olympic athletes have been training for years in thin air to boost their performance by physiologically adapting their bodies to high altitude. This cost prohibitive approach of training at altitude, using altitude tents or hypoxia devices has given those that can afford the expense an unfair advantage… until now.
Biomedical engineers from southern California spent years developing ALTITUDE BOOST™ high altitude performance supplement whose clinically tested ingredients were able to mimic the effects of high altitude training.
So how can it be this simple?
The New Competitive Advantage
ALTITUDE BOOST™ tricks the body adaptation systems to be mimic high altitude and allow you to gain all the benefits of high altitude training without having to deprive yourself of oxygen, use altitude tents or masks. You can now experience the benefits of high altitude training, year round.
All from a simple supplement ALTITUDE BOOST™ that you take on a daily basis.
With ALTITUDE BOOST™ you can expect to see results in as little as 1 week. Taking two tablets of ALTITUDE BOOST™ daily, increases oxygen utilization giving you the ability to push harder during workouts, resulting in increased stamina.
Other benefits caused by the physiological adaptations include an increase in red blood cells, VO2max, improvements in time to exhaustion, reduced recovery times and improved mental function.
ALTITUDE BOOST™ works at both sea level and at altitude, so no matter where you live you now have the ability to harness the power of “thin air” and get the same competitive edge of top athletes.
1. Zembron-Lacny, A,Slowinska-Lisowska M, Szygula Z, Witkowski K, Szyszka K. Physiol Res. 2008. The comparison of antioxidant and haematological properties of N-acetylcysteine and alpha-lipoic acid in physically active males. Physiological Research 58(Suppl.6): 855-861.
2. Mckenna, JA, Medved, I, Goodman CA,Brown JA, Bjorkstein MH, Murphy KT, Petersen AC, Sostaric, S, Gong, X.N-acetylcysteine attenuates the decline in muscle Na+,K+-pump activity and delays fatigue during prolonged exercise in humans. J Physiol. 2006Oct 1;576(Pt 1):279-88. Epub 2006 Jul 13.
Take two (2) tablets daily with a meal. Take consistently for maximum effect. All ingredients as in compliance with WADA, UCI, IOC, NCAA and all governing bodies.
TRIFUEL - Endurance, Hydration and Recovery Drink
BRANCHED-CHAIN AMINO ACID COMPLEX:
A full 6,000 milligrams of BCAAs per serving:
ENDURANCE/RECOVERY AMINO ACID COMPLEX:
L-Glutamine and L-Arginine
Dextrose and Maltodextrin
Over 1,200mg of All Five Electrolytes
Potassium, Magnesium, Calcium, Sodium, and Chloride
2,000mg Citrulline Malate
Vitamins C and E
MENTAL PERFORMANCE COMPLEX
Caffeine (less than 1/2 cup of coffee)